спёр где-то для памяти
There are several factors that determine the actual bounce rate of any page.
Here are some of the numbers that were listed by Steve Jackson based on his experience with various sites.
- Retail sites driving well targeted traffic 20-40% bounce.
- Simple landing pages (with one call to action such as add to cart) I’ve seen bounce at a much higher rate, anywhere from 70-90%.
- Content websites with high search visibility (often for irrelevant terms) can bounce at 40-60%.
- Portals (MSN, Yahoo groups etc) have much lower bounce rates in our experience 10-30%.
- Service sites (self service or FAQ sites) again usually lower 10-30%.
- Lead generation (services for sale) 30-50%.